- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Film News
Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
Filmmaker Robert Mugge gave Night Flight this exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of...
- Posted November 1, 2016
Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
We’re launching our World Music Library selections with eight music documentaries by Moroccan-born producer/director...
- Posted October 14, 2016
“Let’s get into trouble, baby!”: Night Flight’s exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the rock ‘n’ roll comedy “Tapeheads”!
Now available for streaming on Night Flight Plus is a special behind-the-scenes episode —...
- Posted October 11, 2016
Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing the exciting new music documentary, The...
- Posted October 6, 2016
Pat Prescott talks to Stuart Samuels about working as a co-producer on “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
94.7 the Wave’s Morning Show host Pat Prescott — who many of you will...
- Posted September 30, 2016
“The Other Side of The Wall”: A behind-the-scenes look at Roger Waters and Alan Parker’s 1982 film, “The Wall”
On September 28, 1982, viewers watching “Night Flight” that evening were able to see...
- Posted September 22, 2016
A Latin Translation: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “The Return of Rubén Blades”
Robert Mugge gave Night Flight this exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the making of his...
- Posted September 16, 2016
Rock Stories: Paul Marshall remembers “Beyond The Valley Of The Dolls”
We thought it would be fun to look back again at one of Night...
- Posted September 15, 2016