- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
On Thursday, January 12, 2017, at approximately 2:30pm (ET), representative Maxine Waters (D-California) was on the...
Russ Meyer’s Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (1965) plays like something dredged from the swamp of Meyer’s...
The 2012 retrospective documentary Ali in Action: The Man, The Moves, The Mouth — you’ll find...
More Film News
“Christmas Evil”: John Waters tells us about an evil Santa pushed to the limits of Clausmania
“Santa has always been the ultimate movie star,” writes John Waters in his essay...
- Posted December 24, 2016
“Nice girls don’t wear cha-cha heels!”: John Waters is such a “rabid sucker” for Christmas
In this memorable clip from John Waters’s 1974 dark comedy Female Trouble, Dawn Davenport...
- Posted December 23, 2016
“The Life After Death Project”: This 2013 documentary pays homage to the legendary Forry Ackerman, who coined the term “sci-fi”
Filmmaker Paul Davids’s 2013 documentary The Life After Death Project — now streaming on...
- Posted December 13, 2016
“Raw Power Live: In the Hands of the Fans – Iggy and the Stooges”: According to Iggy, “This sh*t really sizzles!”
Raw Power Live: In the Hands of the Fans – Iggy and the Stooges...
- Posted December 9, 2016
In 1979, Suzan Pitt’s surrealistic, sexually-charged “Asparagus” was paired with “Eraserhead” for a midnight movie double-bill
In 1979, independent filmmaker and artist Suzan Pitt’s surrealistic, sexually-charged short film Asparagus was...
- Posted December 6, 2016