- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Cult News
“Netherworld”: Southern Gothic horror with New Orleans-flavored voodoo
Netherworld — one of the lesser-known titles from Full Moon’s heyday in the early...
- Posted August 2, 2016
Psychomania!: Ridin’ with the Living Dead in “The Death Wheelers”
“You’re looking at the only teenage zombie biker frog voodoo hippie musical that Beryl...
- Posted July 22, 2016
“Hideout in the Sun”: Queen of Sexploitation Doris Wishman’s colorful crime drama debut (filmed in Nuderama!)
July features both “National Nude Day” and “National Nude Recreation Week,” so we thought it’d...
- Posted July 15, 2016
“HorrorVision”: The internet’s hate and anger comes to life in this Full Moon feature
Our new Night Flight contributor Josh Hadley takes a look back at HorrorVision– the...
- Posted July 9, 2016
“SeedPeople” mixes love-triangle melodrama in with “The Outer Limits”-style alien invasion
Our contributor Mike Vanderbilt takes a look Full Moon’s SeedPeople — where the citizens...
- Posted July 7, 2016
“Driller”: The XXX “Thriller” parody that answers the question: “What would Michael Jackson’s werewolf penis look like?”
Michael Jackson’s sixth studio album, Thriller, was released November 30th 1982, rapidly becoming the...
- Posted June 24, 2016
“Satan, Hold My Hand”: This no-budget Lower East Side-lensed horror comedy was filmed for just $27.00
Satan, Hold My Hand – a 2013 horror film-cum-unintentional-comedy, now streaming on our Night...
- Posted June 22, 2016
“Funeral Home”: Some things never rest in peace
Funeral Home — an Alfred Hitchcock-influenced Canadian mystery/horror film now streaming on our Night...
- Posted June 17, 2016