- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Cult News
“The Beatniks”: Hollywood hoodlums on a rock ‘n’ roll rampage that has absolutely nothing to do with beatniks
The Beatniks — now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — was the...
- Posted October 25, 2016
“It Happened at Nightmare Inn”: A macabre, slightly NSFW Euro-horror film from the Spanish director of “Horror Express”
It Happened at Nightmare Inn — originally released as Una vela para el diablo...
- Posted October 24, 2016
“Frankenstein ’80″: More gore than ever before… in a fear-filled flesh-rending freakout!
Mario Mancini’s Frankenstein ’80 — a lurid killer-on-the-loose saga dressed up as an sexploitational...
- Posted October 20, 2016
“She Should’a Said ‘No!'”: The story of Lila Leeds and her exposé of the “wild weed” racket!
On the warm summer evening of August 31, 1948, Lila Leeds — a beautiful...
- Posted October 10, 2016
“The Psychedelic Priest”: William Grefé’s 1971 film about a priest’s journey of self-discovery among hippies, heroin and hatred
In 1971, Florida-based independent filmmaker William Grefé came to Southern California to direct a...
- Posted October 4, 2016
Something Mondo is happening here: “The Hippie Revolt” documented the west coast’s hippie sub-culture in 1967
The Hippie Revolt — a mondo-style documentary about California alternative hippie lifestyles circa the...
- Posted September 29, 2016
“Savages from Hell”: No-budget drive-in sleaze from South Florida circa 1968, featuring chicks, choppers ‘n’ cheats
K. Gordon Murray and Joseph Prieto’s 1968 biker flick Savages from Hell — aka...
- Posted September 26, 2016
“The Girls from Thunder Strip”: Dynamite action, souped-up cars, illegal whiskey, wild women & souped-up thrills!
The Girls from Thunder Strip — an exploitation biker/moonshiner flick that we’ve collected in...
- Posted September 19, 2016