- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Cult News
“The Girls from Thunder Strip”: Dynamite action, souped-up cars, illegal whiskey, wild women & souped-up thrills!
The Girls from Thunder Strip — an exploitation biker/moonshiner flick that we’ve collected in...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
Night Flight are excited to announce our new collection of classic cult, horror and...
- Posted September 8, 2016
“Malamondo”: An elegant look at early-Sixties’ teenage angst and “way out youth,” Euro-style
The semi-obscure 1964 exploitation documentary Malamondo — included in Night Flight’s “Something Weird” collection,...
- Posted September 5, 2016
“Musical Mutiny”: Barry Mahon’s 1970 teensploitation film was lensed at the long-gone Pirates World
Musical Mutiny — included in Night Flight’s “Something Weird” collection, streaming on Night Flight...
- Posted September 2, 2016
“In the House of Flies”: Night Flight goes down into the basement with director Gabriel Carrer
Indie filmmakers do everything themselves: directing, writing, setting lights … bricklaying? In this exclusive...
- Posted August 31, 2016
“Inn of the Damned”: No reservations needed for this 1975 Spaghetti Western-influenced Aussie horror flick
Our contributor Josh Hadley thinks the 1975 Spaghetti Western-influenced Aussie horror flick Inn of...
- Posted August 27, 2016
“Despite the Gods”: A behind-the-scenes documentary looks at Jennifer Lynch’s trouble-filled Indian snake goddess film “Hisss”
Australian filmmaker Penny Vozniak’s 2012 documentary, Despite the Gods, is a fascinating and sometimes...
- Posted August 24, 2016
“What Were They Thinking??”: Two heroic American icons in “some very bad films with planes in them”
What Were They Thinking?? collects three short aviation-themed public domain films which we’ll admit...
- Posted August 16, 2016