- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
More Cult News
“Satan Claus”: A modern classic Christmas tale of devil worship & demonic possession
We have to admit that we don’t know any more about the reclusive director...
- Posted December 21, 2016
Made in Mexico: The 1959 movie “Santa Claus” has Santa, Satan, demons, the ‘wizard of wizards’ Merlin the magician and more
In the 1959 Mexican fantasy film Santa Claus — featuring primarily Spanish dialogue —...
- Posted December 21, 2016
Black and white biker gangs battle for turf in Laurence Merrick’s “Black Angels”
Laurence Merrick’s Black Angels — about a white motorcycle gang versus a black motorcycle...
- Posted November 25, 2016
William S. Burroughs: A Thanksgiving Prayer
Another Thanksgiving tradition. This sardonic poem — read by its author, William S. Burroughs,...
- Posted November 24, 2016
“Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
David Wechter & Michael Nankin’s adorable 1978 short film Junior High School drew praise...
- Posted November 18, 2016
“Teenage Mother”: The film that dares to explain what most parents can’t
The 1968 film Teenage Mother — now streaming as part of our Something Weird...
- Posted November 17, 2016
Lenny Bruce’s “Thank You, Mask Man”: The Lone Ranger’s unnatural acts
Here’s a slightly NSFW little animated short from 1968 (“not safe for work” for...
- Posted November 9, 2016
“It’s A Revolution Mother”: Mondo-rific countercultural late 60s documentary footage of bikers, hippies and peaceniks
It’s a Revolution Mother — originally released in late 1969 as Biker Babylon —...
- Posted November 8, 2016