- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Cult News
“The Bees”: These mutant super-smart killer bees can talk to humans, but also prey on their flesh!
In the mid-70s, a low-budget horror film about killer bees, imaginatively-titled The Bees —...
- Posted January 12, 2017
“The Naked Zoo”: One of Rita Hayworth’s last movies was a sex, drugs & crime-filled sleazefest filmed in “psychedelic color”
William Grefé’s The Naked Zoo — filmed as The Grove in 1969 but not...
- Posted January 5, 2017
“Timothy Leary’s Dead”: A controversial post-mortem doc about the man Nixon called “the most dangerous man alive”
The 1997 film Timothy Leary’s Dead is one of a spate of documentaries released...
- Posted January 4, 2017
More crap for Christmas: The Catalan tradition of the crapping Caganer in the Santa hat
As you probably know by now – hate to break this to you if...
- Posted December 25, 2016
“Satan Claus”: A modern classic Christmas tale of devil worship & demonic possession
We have to admit that we don’t know any more about the reclusive director...
- Posted December 21, 2016
Made in Mexico: The 1959 movie “Santa Claus” has Santa, Satan, demons, the ‘wizard of wizards’ Merlin the magician and more
In the 1959 Mexican fantasy film Santa Claus — featuring primarily Spanish dialogue —...
- Posted December 21, 2016
Black and white biker gangs battle for turf in Laurence Merrick’s “Black Angels”
Laurence Merrick’s Black Angels — about a white motorcycle gang versus a black motorcycle...
- Posted November 25, 2016
William S. Burroughs: A Thanksgiving Prayer
Another Thanksgiving tradition. This sardonic poem — read by its author, William S. Burroughs,...
- Posted November 24, 2016