- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
Mike Vraney of Something Weird Video was truly one of a kind, even in the lurid,...
“Horror Rock”: Horror movie maven John Russo’s 1989 music video compilation featured the clown princes of L.A. punk, the Dickies
Horror Rock — now streaming over on our Night Flight Plus channel — was first produced...
Filmmaker (and radio and TV producer) Irvin S. Yeaworth, Jr. will probably always be remembered for...
More Cult News
“The Bees”: These mutant super-smart killer bees can talk to humans, but also prey on their flesh!
In the mid-70s, a low-budget horror film about killer bees, imaginatively-titled The Bees —...
- Posted January 12, 2017
“The Naked Zoo”: One of Rita Hayworth’s last movies was a sex, drugs & crime-filled sleazefest filmed in “psychedelic color”
William Grefé’s The Naked Zoo — filmed as The Grove in 1969 but not...
- Posted January 5, 2017
“Timothy Leary’s Dead”: A controversial post-mortem doc about the man Nixon called “the most dangerous man alive”
The 1997 film Timothy Leary’s Dead is one of a spate of documentaries released...
- Posted January 4, 2017
More crap for Christmas: The Catalan tradition of the crapping Caganer in the Santa hat
As you probably know by now – hate to break this to you if...
- Posted December 25, 2016
“Satan Claus”: A modern classic Christmas tale of devil worship & demonic possession
We have to admit that we don’t know any more about the reclusive director...
- Posted December 21, 2016