- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
More Comedy News
Bill Hicks in 1990 on how men and women look at pornography differently (NSFW)
Texas Monthly reminded us how much we all miss Bill Hicks with this exclusive...
- Posted September 11, 2015
Werner Herzog explains how he directed “Every Which Way But Loose”
In this commentary track, German director Werner Herzog explains how the friendship between Clyde...
- Posted September 2, 2015
“The Shining” as a romantic comedy and other clever mock-trailers
“Meet Jack Torrance. He’s a writer looking for inspiration. Meet Danny. He’s a kid...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Orgasmic Achiever 2000: This ain’t no mechanical bull…
This one pretty much speaks for itself, really, and we don’t have much to...
- Posted August 27, 2015
Dirty Harry Callahan receives unwanted arithmetic assistance
We’ve featured Eric Zaldivar’s supercuts here a few times, and hope to have more...
- Posted August 23, 2015
“One Little Wee-Wee”: A Bad Lip Reading of the Republican candidates debate
You may have read that the first Republican Candidates debate was the most watched...
- Posted August 19, 2015
Are You A Little Crazy?: 80s Men Still Looking For “The Goddess”
Have you decided you’re lonely? Are you a little crazy? A few months back,...
- Posted August 19, 2015
“Situation Normal, All … All Fouled Up!”: Meet the U.S. Army’s worst soldier, Private Snafu
During World War II, Private Snafu was probably the U.S. Army’s worst soldier. He...
- Posted August 18, 2015