- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
More Comedy News
Werner Herzog explains how he directed “Every Which Way But Loose”
In this commentary track, German director Werner Herzog explains how the friendship between Clyde...
- Posted September 2, 2015
“The Shining” as a romantic comedy and other clever mock-trailers
“Meet Jack Torrance. He’s a writer looking for inspiration. Meet Danny. He’s a kid...
- Posted August 29, 2015
Orgasmic Achiever 2000: This ain’t no mechanical bull…
This one pretty much speaks for itself, really, and we don’t have much to...
- Posted August 27, 2015
Dirty Harry Callahan receives unwanted arithmetic assistance
We’ve featured Eric Zaldivar’s supercuts here a few times, and hope to have more...
- Posted August 23, 2015
“One Little Wee-Wee”: A Bad Lip Reading of the Republican candidates debate
You may have read that the first Republican Candidates debate was the most watched...
- Posted August 19, 2015
Are You A Little Crazy?: 80s Men Still Looking For “The Goddess”
Have you decided you’re lonely? Are you a little crazy? A few months back,...
- Posted August 19, 2015
“Situation Normal, All … All Fouled Up!”: Meet the U.S. Army’s worst soldier, Private Snafu
During World War II, Private Snafu was probably the U.S. Army’s worst soldier. He...
- Posted August 18, 2015
Remembering Stan Freberg: “The Self-Styled ‘Guerrilla Satirist’ Of Modern Advertising”
Stan Freberg, the comedic genius behind some of the most popular and subversive ad...
- Posted August 7, 2015