- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Comedy News
Flashy Bundesliga footballers show us their best dance moves
We noticed this one making the viral rounds on the ol’ blogosphere today and...
- Posted October 27, 2015
With a little help from my friends: National Lampoon’s “Lemmings,” featuring John Belushi as Joe Cocker
All this week Night Flight is paying tribute to the influential National Lampoon —...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Flowcharts: Michael Dare’s lone contribution to National Lampoon, February 1991
Below, we have the tangled flowchart to stand-up comedy success that appeared in the...
- Posted September 22, 2015
Gimme an “F”: The history of the F-Word (NSFW, naturally)
This might be something you want to share with your boss and co-workers —...
- Posted September 21, 2015
Michael O’Donoghue on Kafka, Belushi & drugs: An excerpt from Martin Torgoff’s Can’t Find My Way Home
In this interview with writer Michael O’Donoghue, after he’d apparently had a “rather raucous...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Modeling: What It Takes, featuring Denise Richards, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and the late Tom Bosley
Think you have what it takes to be a model? In this exclusive bonus...
- Posted September 13, 2015
Bill Hicks in 1990 on how men and women look at pornography differently (NSFW)
Texas Monthly reminded us how much we all miss Bill Hicks with this exclusive...
- Posted September 11, 2015
Werner Herzog explains how he directed “Every Which Way But Loose”
In this commentary track, German director Werner Herzog explains how the friendship between Clyde...
- Posted September 2, 2015