- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
More Comedy News
Dial a Dude: Night Flight picks a few of our fave 80s/90s 1-900 numbers and funny parodies
Most of us probably still associate those 1-900 numbers with the TV commercials we’d...
- Posted November 28, 2015
“Destroy the mysteries and then go fight Chewbacca!”: A Bad Lip Reading of the Democratic candidates debate
The wonderfully clever folks (although it may be just one guy, who the hell...
- Posted October 29, 2015
Flashy Bundesliga footballers show us their best dance moves
We noticed this one making the viral rounds on the ol’ blogosphere today and...
- Posted October 27, 2015
With a little help from my friends: National Lampoon’s “Lemmings,” featuring John Belushi as Joe Cocker
All this week Night Flight is paying tribute to the influential National Lampoon —...
- Posted September 23, 2015
Flowcharts: Michael Dare’s lone contribution to National Lampoon, February 1991
Below, we have the tangled flowchart to stand-up comedy success that appeared in the...
- Posted September 22, 2015
Gimme an “F”: The history of the F-Word (NSFW, naturally)
This might be something you want to share with your boss and co-workers —...
- Posted September 21, 2015
Michael O’Donoghue on Kafka, Belushi & drugs: An excerpt from Martin Torgoff’s Can’t Find My Way Home
In this interview with writer Michael O’Donoghue, after he’d apparently had a “rather raucous...
- Posted September 18, 2015
Modeling: What It Takes, featuring Denise Richards, Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and the late Tom Bosley
Think you have what it takes to be a model? In this exclusive bonus...
- Posted September 13, 2015