- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Comedy News
“White House Madness”: Mark L. Lester’s offensive mid-70s satire parodied President Nixon’s paranoia
Steve Friedman stars as President Richard M. Nixon in White House Madness, a post-Watergate...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Richard Lewis in “Magical Misery Tour”: The Prince of Pain’s late 1996 HBO stand-up special
Late in 1996, angst-ridden stand-up comedian and actor Richard Lewis took the stage at...
- Posted April 28, 2016
“The Real Andy Kaufman” is not in any mood to fool around in this unique documentary
The Real Andy Kaufman — directed by his friend, comedy club owner and hopeful...
- Posted April 23, 2016
La Di Da!!: Criterion to finally release Woody Allen’s “Anhedonia”
Criterion announced today that the director’s cut of Woody Allen’s previously unreleased Anhedonia —...
- Posted April 1, 2016
Terry Gilliam’s “The Crimson Permanent Assurance”: Elderly accountant pirates taking on the Very Big Corporation of America
Sometime in the early 1980s, filmmaker Terry Gilliam — once again working separately from...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Chris Rock’s “Bullet Control”: “I think all bullets should cost $5,000 dollars!”
On the occasion of Chris Rock’s 51st birthday we thought we’d take a look...
- Posted February 7, 2016
“The Chickening”: This horrific poultry-infused comedic short re-imagines Stanley Kubrick’s “The Shining”
Filmmakers and VFX artists Nick DenBoer and Davy Force — using what they call...
- Posted January 27, 2016
Darth Trump: Make The Galaxy Great Again!
We just had to share with you this mashup — between the bloviating Donald...
- Posted December 9, 2015