- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Comedy News
“The Real Andy Kaufman” is not in any mood to fool around in this unique documentary
The Real Andy Kaufman — directed by his friend, comedy club owner and hopeful...
- Posted April 23, 2016
La Di Da!!: Criterion to finally release Woody Allen’s “Anhedonia”
Criterion announced today that the director’s cut of Woody Allen’s previously unreleased Anhedonia —...
- Posted April 1, 2016
Terry Gilliam’s “The Crimson Permanent Assurance”: Elderly accountant pirates taking on the Very Big Corporation of America
Sometime in the early 1980s, filmmaker Terry Gilliam — once again working separately from...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Chris Rock’s “Bullet Control”: “I think all bullets should cost $5,000 dollars!”
On the occasion of Chris Rock’s 51st birthday we thought we’d take a look...
- Posted February 7, 2016
“The Chickening”: This horrific poultry-infused comedic short re-imagines Stanley Kubrick’s “The Shining”
Filmmakers and VFX artists Nick DenBoer and Davy Force — using what they call...
- Posted January 27, 2016
Darth Trump: Make The Galaxy Great Again!
We just had to share with you this mashup — between the bloviating Donald...
- Posted December 9, 2015
Dial a Dude: Night Flight picks a few of our fave 80s/90s 1-900 numbers and funny parodies
Most of us probably still associate those 1-900 numbers with the TV commercials we’d...
- Posted November 28, 2015
“Destroy the mysteries and then go fight Chewbacca!”: A Bad Lip Reading of the Democratic candidates debate
The wonderfully clever folks (although it may be just one guy, who the hell...
- Posted October 29, 2015