- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
More Comedy News
“Bikini Beach Race”: Dana Plato and Ron Jeremy star in this racy T&A-drenched laff fest from Troma vet Eric Louzil
When Eric Louzil’s Bikini Beach Race originally aired on the USA Network’s “Up All...
- Posted November 23, 2016
“Comedy Cuts 3″: In 1987, Canadian “national treasure” Lorne Elliott performed his crazy “Elvis with No Nose”
Our Comedy Cuts section on Night Flight Plus features performances by a wide variety...
- Posted October 6, 2016
Remembering the funny film legacy of the great Gene Wilder, who started the comedy revolution without us
We here at Night Flight HQ were saddened to learn of the death of...
- Posted August 30, 2016
“It’s Good to Be the King”: Mel Brooks’ 1981 single made him the first white artist to land a rap song on the R&B charts!
“Night Flight” viewers in early 1984 got a lot of laughs from watching the...
- Posted August 17, 2016
“Comedy Cuts” x 2: The intertwined careers of two of comedy’s funniest female stand-up comics, Joy Behar & Rosie O’Donnell
In the summer of 1986 and again in ’87, two of comedy’s funniest female...
- Posted August 11, 2016
“Assaulted Nuts”: The short-lived British/US sketch comedy series highlighted a classic Comedy Cuts in 1987
On March 20, 1987, “Night Flight” presented one of our classic Comedy Cuts segments,...
- Posted July 27, 2016
“The Heavyweights of Comedy”: These 1988 stand-up performances showed us “fat is where it’s at!”
In 1988, eight overweight stand-up “heavyweights” were filmed at the Minetta Lane Theatre in...
- Posted June 23, 2016
Night Flight’s “Comedy Cuts”: Catch A Rising Star with a young Chris Rock and more
Rick Newman’s Catch A Rising Star comedy club — on 1st Avenue between East...
- Posted May 9, 2016