- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
More Art News
Xany’s “Icon Series”: Adding To The Mystique Of The Music
Xany Rudoff is a Los Angeles-based artist who for the past couple of decades...
- Posted March 26, 2015
70s Rock ‘N’ Roll Billboards: An Artistic Ethos, Spirit and Vibe
In the 1970s, back when the major record companies had pretty deep pockets, if...
- Posted March 23, 2015
Francesco Francavilla’s 70s-style Batman Illustrations
Acclaimed comics artist Francesco Francavilla shares a vision of the Dark Knight that’s more...
- Posted March 10, 2015
Julian Rentzsch’s Portraits of 3 Great Film Directors
We wanted to share three of Julian Rentzsch’s recent portraits of filmmakers David Lynch, Martin...
- Posted March 8, 2015
Dustin Yellin’s Psychogeographies
Artist Dustin Yellin’s sculpture series “Psychogeographies” read like the spirit of mankind, captured in...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Ai Weiwei and Olafur Eliasson invite you to draw on the moon
With their recently updated interactive web project Moon, artists Ai Weiwei and Olafur Eliasson have...
- Posted February 26, 2015
Sandro Miller’s world of “Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich”
Get ready for a coup d’etat of the world’s most iconic photographs lead by photographer Sandro...
- Posted February 17, 2015
NYC Cartoonist’s Reaction to the ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Massacre
Eli Valley is a writer and artist whose work has been published in The...
- Posted January 14, 2015