- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Art News
Remembering Rachel Rosenthal, The Grande Dame Of L.A.’s Performance Art & Theatre Scene
Rachel Rosenthal, the celebrated grande dame of the Los Angeles performance art and theatre...
- Posted May 13, 2015
3 Minutes of Fame! Andy Warhol’s SCREEN TESTS light up Times Square in May
Andy Warhol, Screen Test: Edie Sedgwick , 1965. Film still courtesy The Andy Warhol...
- Posted May 8, 2015
Planning A Summer Vacation? UK Street Artist Banksy Recommends Gaza
It’s gonna be a hot summer, and we can’t wait to see what street...
- Posted May 1, 2015
This Is Not A Chameleon: Johannes Stötter’s Exquisite Optical Illusions
Bodypaint artist Johannes Stötter has created an exquisite optical illusion video to show us...
- Posted April 28, 2015
“L.A. Aboriginal” Dave Tourjé: Being True To His Work & N.E.L.A. Proud
Like any good L.A. story, Dave Tourjé’s begins with a good setting, his hometown...
- Posted April 16, 2015
“David Bowie is”: A Moving Exhibit
The “David Bowie is” exhibition, the first international retrospective of Bowie’s incredible career, is...
- Posted March 28, 2015
Xany’s “Icon Series”: Adding To The Mystique Of The Music
Xany Rudoff is a Los Angeles-based artist who for the past couple of decades...
- Posted March 26, 2015
70s Rock ‘N’ Roll Billboards: An Artistic Ethos, Spirit and Vibe
In the 1970s, back when the major record companies had pretty deep pockets, if...
- Posted March 23, 2015