- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
More Art News
Group show ‘9 Lives’ in NYC features art from Norman Reedus, Jake Lamagno, Sue Kwon and more
Photographs by Norman Reedus at Castle Fitzjohns Gallery, 98 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002....
- Posted May 26, 2015
Yoko Ono returns to MOMA for “One Woman Show, 1960–1971″
Giving herself her own unofficial show at MoMA in 1971, with spirited playfulness Yoko...
- Posted May 18, 2015
Remembering Rachel Rosenthal, The Grande Dame Of L.A.’s Performance Art & Theatre Scene
Rachel Rosenthal, the celebrated grande dame of the Los Angeles performance art and theatre...
- Posted May 13, 2015
3 Minutes of Fame! Andy Warhol’s SCREEN TESTS light up Times Square in May
Andy Warhol, Screen Test: Edie Sedgwick , 1965. Film still courtesy The Andy Warhol...
- Posted May 8, 2015
Planning A Summer Vacation? UK Street Artist Banksy Recommends Gaza
It’s gonna be a hot summer, and we can’t wait to see what street...
- Posted May 1, 2015
This Is Not A Chameleon: Johannes Stötter’s Exquisite Optical Illusions
Bodypaint artist Johannes Stötter has created an exquisite optical illusion video to show us...
- Posted April 28, 2015
“L.A. Aboriginal” Dave Tourjé: Being True To His Work & N.E.L.A. Proud
Like any good L.A. story, Dave Tourjé’s begins with a good setting, his hometown...
- Posted April 16, 2015
“David Bowie is”: A Moving Exhibit
The “David Bowie is” exhibition, the first international retrospective of Bowie’s incredible career, is...
- Posted March 28, 2015