- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
More Art News
Jack Kirby’s original conceptual art for the “Argo” ruse goes on display next month
If you’ve seen the Academy Award-winning movie Argo, you may recall that, in 1979,...
- Posted July 17, 2015
Mark Jaeger’s Homeless Superheroes: Modern re-creations of angels, saints or protectors
Mark Jaeger is a Bay Area fine artist, working primarily in clay, and in...
- Posted July 11, 2015
Walt Disney’s & Salvador Dalí’s “Destino”: A new exhibit opens on Friday, July 10, in San Francisco
Beginning on July 10, and for the rest of 2015, visitors to the The...
- Posted July 8, 2015
Neon NY: John Arvonio’s “Abstract in Concrete” and other abstract ‘city symphonies’
We were reading this recent article today in the Guardian, about the disappearance of...
- Posted July 6, 2015
Ati Maier: “The Map Is Not The Territory”
We’ve been hearing that Brooklyn-based artist Ati Maier, who wears a white spacesuit and...
- Posted June 29, 2015
Paul Zone’s Playground: 14-year-old Wunderkind Captures New York Underground
It’s hard to imagine a time when everyone was comfortable with a 14-year-old kid...
- Posted June 12, 2015
Finally! Inside 190 Bowery – First Show, Last Show curated by Vito Schnabel
The historic graffitied stoop of 190 Bowery. Though its ultimate fates are still in flux,...
- Posted June 10, 2015
Vivid Sydney 2015: Universal Everything lighting the sails with a Living Mural
“Living Mural” is the title given to the commissioned animation sequence lighting up the...
- Posted June 7, 2015