- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
More Art News
Ati Maier: “The Map Is Not The Territory”
We’ve been hearing that Brooklyn-based artist Ati Maier, who wears a white spacesuit and...
- Posted June 29, 2015
Paul Zone’s Playground: 14-year-old Wunderkind Captures New York Underground
It’s hard to imagine a time when everyone was comfortable with a 14-year-old kid...
- Posted June 12, 2015
Finally! Inside 190 Bowery – First Show, Last Show curated by Vito Schnabel
The historic graffitied stoop of 190 Bowery. Though its ultimate fates are still in flux,...
- Posted June 10, 2015
Vivid Sydney 2015: Universal Everything lighting the sails with a Living Mural
“Living Mural” is the title given to the commissioned animation sequence lighting up the...
- Posted June 7, 2015
Double Vision Diplopia: Alex Garant is the “Queen of Double Eyes”
William Shakespeare may not have actually written that the “eyes are the window to...
- Posted May 28, 2015
Group show ‘9 Lives’ in NYC features art from Norman Reedus, Jake Lamagno, Sue Kwon and more
Photographs by Norman Reedus at Castle Fitzjohns Gallery, 98 Orchard St, New York, NY 10002....
- Posted May 26, 2015
Yoko Ono returns to MOMA for “One Woman Show, 1960–1971″
Giving herself her own unofficial show at MoMA in 1971, with spirited playfulness Yoko...
- Posted May 18, 2015
Remembering Rachel Rosenthal, The Grande Dame Of L.A.’s Performance Art & Theatre Scene
Rachel Rosenthal, the celebrated grande dame of the Los Angeles performance art and theatre...
- Posted May 13, 2015