- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
More Art News
Terry Gilliam apologizes for “being dead”: How his pre-Monty Python animation helped define a generation’s sense of humor
Yesterday, for only about ten minutes, an online glitch at the trade publication Variety‘s...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Pierre Molinier’s unorthodox and surreal exposures at the Richard Saltoun Gallery, London
We’ve just been reading about a new solo exhibition based around the career and...
- Posted August 27, 2015
The Magic Kingdom of Banksy’s ‘Dismaland': The unhappiest place on earth
Beginning this Saturday, August 22nd, and for the next five weeks, you can visit...
- Posted August 21, 2015
Better Out Than In: “Banksy Does New York” DVD to be released on August 25
On October 1, 2013, the elusive and celebrated British-born political activist and street artist...
- Posted August 19, 2015
The Eraserhood Forever: PhilaMOCA is looking for your David Lynch-inspired art
From paintings of your favorite “Twin Peaks” characters to papier-mâché’d nitrous tanks, the Philadelphia...
- Posted August 17, 2015
A drone’s bird’s-eye view of Los Angeles, California
When we came across this brand new drone-shot aerial video today, we knew it...
- Posted August 15, 2015
The city becomes a sea of abstraction in Sabrina Palladino’s photographs
Sabrina Palladino’s instagram feed serves as the perfect intermediary between street art and street photography,...
- Posted July 25, 2015
“Good Morning, Mr Orwell!”: Nam June Paik’s rebuttal to Orwell’s dystopian vision
Today’s the anniversary of the birth of Korean video artist Nam June Paik, born...
- Posted July 20, 2015