- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
More Art News
A Dark Milieu: “Norman Reedus: A Fine Art Photography Exhibition” opens Nov. 12th at L.A.’s Voila! Gallery
It’s understandable if the name Norman Reedus first conjures up images of the characters...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Butcher Billy’s Post-Punk Superheroes: Turning 80s music icons into comic book crimefighters
Butcher Billy was born and raised and currently still lives in Curitiba, the capital...
- Posted November 1, 2015
Ralph Bakshi’s “Last Days of Coney Island” to premiere online on October 29th
Ralph Bakshi’s Last Days of Coney Island — “an animated cop, mafia, horror movie...
- Posted October 17, 2015
Terry Gilliam’s deleted animations from “Monty Python & The Holy Grail”
Earlier this week, the Monty Python Youtube page released a 14-minute video of Terry...
- Posted October 15, 2015
The enigmatic artist, actress, model, singer and L.A. icon Angelyne: Isn’t she pretty in pink?
Last weekend, on September 19th, we missed a rare opporunity to pay a $10...
- Posted September 25, 2015
Terry Gilliam apologizes for “being dead”: How his pre-Monty Python animation helped define a generation’s sense of humor
Yesterday, for only about ten minutes, an online glitch at the trade publication Variety‘s...
- Posted September 9, 2015
Pierre Molinier’s unorthodox and surreal exposures at the Richard Saltoun Gallery, London
We’ve just been reading about a new solo exhibition based around the career and...
- Posted August 27, 2015
The Magic Kingdom of Banksy’s ‘Dismaland': The unhappiest place on earth
Beginning this Saturday, August 22nd, and for the next five weeks, you can visit...
- Posted August 21, 2015