- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
More Art News
“Television Delivers People”: This 1973 video art piece showed how the consumer had become consumed
Marshall McLuhan famously called TV the “cool fire” but by the early 70s, families...
- Posted December 12, 2015
Banksy’s new street art reminds us that Steve Jobs was “the son of a migrant from Syria”
British street artist Banksy’s latest work appeared in a migrant camp on Friday, on...
- Posted December 11, 2015
“Far Out Isn’t Far Enough”: Happy Birthday to celebrated French satirist and illustrator Tomi Ungerer
Today we’re wishing French illustrator and satirist writer Tomi Ungerer — born Jean-Thomas Ungerer,...
- Posted November 28, 2015
“The Beatles: Rock Band”: Night Flight talks with animation director Robert Valley
In early September 2009 (on 9/9/09), Harmonix Music Systems, a video game development company...
- Posted November 21, 2015
Norman Reedus’ L.A. opening attracts photography and zombie fans alike
Night Flight attended the opening night reception for actor/photographer Norman Reedus’ photography exhibition at...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Searching for the masters of yoga: Photographer Michael O’Neill’s “On Yoga: The Architecture of Peace”
Photographer Michael O’Neill’ new book, On Yoga: The Architecture of Peace, is a powerful...
- Posted November 16, 2015
Jean Jullien’s “Peace for Paris”: A viral image of solidarity and unity with the people of Paris and the world
We’ve been fans of French graphic designer and illustrator Jean Jullien for awhile now...
- Posted November 15, 2015
A Dark Milieu: “Norman Reedus: A Fine Art Photography Exhibition” opens Nov. 12th at L.A.’s Voila! Gallery
It’s understandable if the name Norman Reedus first conjures up images of the characters...
- Posted November 11, 2015