- R.I.P. filmmaker Jonathan Demme, director of “Something Wild,” “Stop Making Sense” & other Night Flight faves
- Record Store Day, every day: You got it nicer at Licorice Pizza stores in the 70s and early 80s
- “TV Party”: Glenn O’Brien’s weekly late 70s public-access punk cocktail party TV show
- Zinelandia: Night Flight talks with Joe Biel about “$100 & a T-Shirt,” his documentary about zines
- In 1977, Prince appeared on “The Gong Show,” but no one has ever talked about the episode, until now
- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
More Art News
Magic Visions: Roger Holden’s video tribute to William S. Burroughs, “Rub Out The Word,” premiered on “Night Flight” in 1988
Rub Out The Word — Roger Holden’s artistic grassroots music video tribute to William...
- Posted August 18, 2016
Memoria: Kurt Cobain’s art will soon hit the road in a new traveling exhibition
Jeffrey Jampol — of JAM Inc., aka Jampol Artist Management, who specialize in handling...
- Posted June 26, 2016
“In Smog and Thunder”: Sandow Birk’s “half-terrifying, half-absurd scenarios” about the Great War between L.A. and San Francisco
You’ll find In Smog and Thunder: The Great War of the Californias under the...
- Posted May 27, 2016
Remembering Chris Burden: The incredible artist who forever changed the way we looked at contemporary art
Today, we’re remembering Chris Burden — he was born on April 11, 1946, in...
- Posted April 11, 2016
“Hey! Ho! Let’s Go: Ramones and the Birth of Punk” opens at Queens Museum in NYC
The retrospective Ramones exhibition Hey! Ho! Let’s Go: Ramones and the Birth of Punk...
- Posted April 10, 2016
“Colorbox” and “A Red Show in A”: Jean Pierre Muller’s “7×7″ art project continues at WhiteBox on NYC’s Lower East Side
“ColorBox” and “A Red Show in A” are the latest works to emerge from...
- Posted March 21, 2016
“Loving Vincent”: The story of Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh’s life told entirely with oil paintings
Late last month, the first trailer for Loving Vincent — a biopic based on...
- Posted March 14, 2016
Listening to reasons: The unlikely saga of a DIY art space on Manhattan’s Lower East Side
If, as Nietzsche said, success is the world’s great liar, then perhaps ABC No...
- Posted February 24, 2016