- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
More Art News
“Hey! Ho! Let’s Go: Ramones and the Birth of Punk” opens at Queens Museum in NYC
The retrospective Ramones exhibition Hey! Ho! Let’s Go: Ramones and the Birth of Punk...
- Posted April 10, 2016
“Colorbox” and “A Red Show in A”: Jean Pierre Muller’s “7×7″ art project continues at WhiteBox on NYC’s Lower East Side
“ColorBox” and “A Red Show in A” are the latest works to emerge from...
- Posted March 21, 2016
“Loving Vincent”: The story of Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh’s life told entirely with oil paintings
Late last month, the first trailer for Loving Vincent — a biopic based on...
- Posted March 14, 2016
Listening to reasons: The unlikely saga of a DIY art space on Manhattan’s Lower East Side
If, as Nietzsche said, success is the world’s great liar, then perhaps ABC No...
- Posted February 24, 2016
“Punks, Poets and Provocateurs, NYC Bad Boys 1977-1982″: Marcia Resnick at Howl!
In Ron Mann’s short film from 1985, “Marcia Resnick’s Bad Boys,” cultural heroes like...
- Posted February 13, 2016
Expecting to Fly: A new museum exhibition on comic book superheroes and their urban origins
Depending on where you stand, the embrace of comic book art by curators and...
- Posted February 2, 2016
Strange Magic: Why occult-based art is about to cross your radar (if it hasn’t already)
Despite the vast evidence against it, human beings today seem more willing than ever...
- Posted January 14, 2016
L.A.-based artist Alexa Meade’s 2D paintings reverse the Trompe L’oeil traditional technique
L.A.-based artist Alexa Meade takes the tradition of Trompe L’oeil — the Renaissance painting...
- Posted December 31, 2015