- “Tunnel Vision” Redux: Did a Kremlin-backed Russian TV network hack into C-SPAN?
- “Tell them they can laugh at me”: Remembering the humorous side of David Bowie
- Katrina Diaspora: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “New Orleans Music in Exile”
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Subway Blues: Robert Mugge discusses the making of “Last of the Mississippi Jukes”
- Night Flight’s World Music Library: Featuring eight music docs by Moroccan-born producer/director Izza Génini
- Night Flight’s Stuart Samuels tells us about co-producing “The Beatles: Eight Days a Week – The Touring Years”
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts by Travis Box
“Driller”: The XXX “Thriller” parody that answers the question: “What would Michael Jackson’s werewolf penis look like?”
Michael Jackson’s sixth studio album, Thriller, was released November 30th 1982, rapidly becoming the best-selling album of all time and catapulting the singer to previously unimagined levels of international superstardom. Soon he was appearing at the Reagan...
- Posted June 24, 2016
“Rabies is a Killer”: Agony Bag’s infectious Punksploitation single
Agony Bag looked and sounded exactly like a fake band from an unusually trashy episode of “Quincy, M.E.“. The terminal point of the Spinal Tap-esque careers of UK musicians Clive Jones and Clive Box (no relation) the...
- Posted April 25, 2016
“Blonde Death”: A transgressive no-budget frenzy of sex, drugs and violence
Remember that guy in high school who had a score to settle with all the phonies, bullies, and hypocrites of the world? The intelligent, sensitive kid who had peeled back America’s Norman Rockwall veneer and gone mad...
- Posted April 6, 2016