- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- We Are Not Afraid: Music legends unite to help raise funds for the refugee crisis and victims of religious and political violence
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
- AV Club calls Night Flight “A pop culture fever dream, a sensory rush of synthesizer melodies, solarized video, and severe haircuts”
- Under The Big Black Sun: Night Flight talks to Tom DeSavia about the late 70s L.A. punk scene
All posts by Travis Box
“Driller”: The XXX “Thriller” parody that answers the question: “What would Michael Jackson’s werewolf penis look like?”
Michael Jackson’s sixth studio album, Thriller, was released November 30th 1982, rapidly becoming the best-selling album of all time and catapulting the singer to previously unimagined levels of international superstardom. Soon he was appearing at the Reagan...
- Posted June 24, 2016
“Rabies is a Killer”: Agony Bag’s infectious Punksploitation single
Agony Bag looked and sounded exactly like a fake band from an unusually trashy episode of “Quincy, M.E.“. The terminal point of the Spinal Tap-esque careers of UK musicians Clive Jones and Clive Box (no relation) the...
- Posted April 25, 2016
“Blonde Death”: A transgressive no-budget frenzy of sex, drugs and violence
Remember that guy in high school who had a score to settle with all the phonies, bullies, and hypocrites of the world? The intelligent, sensitive kid who had peeled back America’s Norman Rockwall veneer and gone mad...
- Posted April 6, 2016