- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts by Larry Hankin
Happy Mother’s Day! from Emmett Deemus
This Mother’s Day, we have another of our “Dysfunctional Greeting Cards,” and a special rant from Emmett Deemus, who tells us he had “postartum depression” when he was born. Emmett: “See, my point it, I was born...
- Posted May 8, 2016
“Happy Valentine’s Day” from Emmet Deemus!
- Posted February 14, 2016
“Did you have a nice Christmas?”: An Emmett Deemus Pome
“Did you have a nice Christmas? Did you get what you wanted? Was it good enough, were you satisfied? If it did and you was and you are, does that mean you’ll never want anything again and...
- Posted December 26, 2015
Larry Hankin: “Lost Signal”
This short film from 2012, Lost Signal, was written by Larry Hankin, who stars as the Syrian ambassador being interviewed by a school of journalism graduate Kathleen Kortnoy (Kaitlin Ferrell), doing her best to find out the...
- Posted October 18, 2015
Larry Hankin: “Dee Dee and Mel”
80-year-old Dee Dee (Blanch Awerman) loves vodka; 85-year-old Mel (Larry Hankin) is hard of hearing, which causes her to produce an amazing, passive-aggressive peanut-butter sandwich.
- Posted October 2, 2015
Larry Hankin: An Animated Short – “Sometimes Jones and the Magic Credit Card”
“Once upon a time there was a boy named Lawrence Bartholomew Pittsburgh, who never got along with his father, so on his fifteenth birthday, he ran away to San Francisco, and he lived on Market Street with...
- Posted September 25, 2015
Larry Hankin: “The Lost Tapes of Emmett Sagittarius Deemus”
It’s Friday, and time for another post from Larry Hankin, and today, we’ve got a hodgepodge of clips edited together from various other short films featuring Emmett Sagittarius Deemus. Months back, we ask Larry about he came...
- Posted September 11, 2015
Larry Hankin: Sometimes Jones learns that “Frogs Never Lie”
It’s Friday, and today we have a classic fairytale to share about the talking female frog who happens upon a hapless hitchhiker on a lonely stretch of country road in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes Jones (Larry...
- Posted September 4, 2015