- The Wu Tang Collection: The weirdest “Ku Fung Theater”-style mostly-Asian action flicks you’ll ever see
- “Salad Days”: Night Flight talks to filmmaker Scott Crawford about Washington D.C.’s ’80s punk scene
- Bullseye! Arrow Films’ exploitation, Italian horror, spaghetti westerns, drive-in sleaze & more, now on Night Flight Plus!
- “Dynaman”: Night Flight’s popular series featured rubber monsters, good looking Japanese teens, silly jokes, and cool pop music!
- “All Dolled Up”: Night Flight’s exclusive interview with director Bob Gruen about his New York Dolls documentary
- Something Weird: Read an exclusive excerpt from A Thousand Cuts: The Bizarre Underground World of Collectors and Dealers Who Saved the Movies
- “Junior High School”: The musical that found the high notes of your awkward hormone-driven years!
- “The Gumby Show”: America’s Favorite Clayboy is back again on Night Flight!
- Something Weird is happenin’ on Night Flight: Check out our classic cult, hippie & biker flicks, drive-in sleaze and exploitation movies!
- Night Flight brings you Italo-West from Wild East: Imported Spaghetti Westerns
All posts by Josh Hadley
“The Driller Killer”: Abel Ferrara puts us inside a killer’s head in a rotten late 70s Big Apple
“This film should be played LOUD” announces a title card at the beginning of The Driller Killer, the first film directed by Abel Ferrara… as Ferrara. Once labeled “the most controversial director in American cinema,” Ferrara’s humble...
- Posted November 2, 2016
“Inn of the Damned”: No reservations needed for this 1975 Spaghetti Western-influenced Aussie horror flick
Our contributor Josh Hadley thinks the 1975 Spaghetti Western-influenced Aussie horror flick Inn of the Damned — one of the most unique and honestly satisfying exploitation films you’re likely to encounter in our selection of movies over...
- Posted August 27, 2016
“HorrorVision”: The internet’s hate and anger comes to life in this Full Moon feature
Our new Night Flight contributor Josh Hadley takes a look back at HorrorVision– the 2001 Full Moon feature is now streaming on our Night Flight Plus channel — and even e-mailed one of the screenwriters to ask...
- Posted July 9, 2016